Friday, 13 November 2009

Redbridge Allotment Questionnaire

Hello all!

I am currently studying for a degree in Horticulture at Writtle College, Chelmsford. I am now in my final year and therefore have the small matter of a dissertation to write.

My project is researching into whether allotment sites can be a resource for entire communities, rather than just the plotholders who have an allotment. As I currently live and have an allotment (at the Goodmayes Lane site) in Redbridge this is where I am focussing my research.

I have set up an online questionnaire as I want to gather the opinion of current Redbridge residents who DO NOT have an allotment. It only has 13 questions and should take around 5 minutes to complete.

Here's the link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=LHNEL_8de124b6

It would be great to get a wide sample of residents views, so I would be extremely grateful if you could complete it for me. Your feedback and views on the subject are also more than welcome.

Thanks for your time,
Matt Oliver

(Edit: Change of title for google search purposes)

2 comments:

  1. Matt - when you have closed the survey and analysed the results it would be nice if you would consider publishing a summary on this blog.

    Good luck with the research and the disseration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will do, it's only fair to let people know the results of what they have participated in. I hope to keep the survey running as long as possible (hopefully till next February/March) as I have an April deadline.

    You never know, the results from this research might even go on and be useful in the real world, at an allotment site near you! :)

    ReplyDelete